3222 E Medlock Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850183 beds, 3 baths, 1,923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,609 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 014 - Creighton Elementary District, Elementary School \ Creighton, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Creighton, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Roofing \ Foam, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,923 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 17013007
- Zillow Home ID: 7832943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3222 E Medlock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 103.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 3216 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$451K321,820
- 5102 N 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ$423K321,963
- 5112 N 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ$662K--22,420
- 3221 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$542K322,137
- 3227 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$392K--21,413
- 3215 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$418K--21,573
- 3208 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$536K----1,861
- 5118 N 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ$498K--21,991
- 3211 E Orange Dr Phoenix, AZ$542K--21,732
- 3215 E Orange Dr Phoenix, AZ$406K321,483
- 3207 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$432K31.51,544
- 3233 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$397K--21,353
- 5124 N 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ$358K--21,263
- 3202 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$448K--21,647
- 5113 N 32nd St Phoenix, AZ$380K--21,565
- 5105 N 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ$658K432,484
- 3216 E Orange Dr Phoenix, AZ$417K--21,579
- 3201 E Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ$340K321,650
- 5130 N 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ$721K432,775
- 5101 N 32nd Pl Phoenix, AZ$464K321,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!