3223 W Grace St, Richmond, VA 232213 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,076 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $227,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 100 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: W0001476006
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 12551538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3223 W Grace Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Museum District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Museum District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Museum District home values.
- 3225 W Grace St Richmond, VA$312K31.51,532
- 3221 W Grace St Richmond, VA$274K421,604
- 3227 W Grace St Richmond, VA$338K42.51,685
- 3219 W Grace St Richmond, VA$306K321,642
- 3229 W Grace St Richmond, VA$342K321,595
- 3217 W Grace St Richmond, VA$311K311,946
- 3231 W Grace Stret Richmond, VA$296K32.5--
- 3231 W Grace St Richmond, VA$298K32.51,542
- 3215 W Grace St Richmond, VA$321K31.51,642
- 3225 W Grace St Richmond, VA$305K32.5--
- 3233 W Grace St Richmond, VA$270K521,964
- 3213 W Grace St Richmond, VA$309K421,642
- 3216 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$635K42.53,232
- 3212 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$641K42.53,218
- 3211 W Grace St Richmond, VA$282K32.51,700
- 3218 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$629K43.52,762
- 3220 W Grace St Richmond, VA--21850
- 3208 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$638K43.52,410
- 3220 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$587K33.52,758
- 3209 W Grace St Richmond, VA$309K31.51,700
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.