3224 Balm Ct, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Right near SE Raleigh High School
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $103,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 171216849512000
- Zillow Home ID: 60396929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3224 Balm Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 126.7% greater than in Raleigh, and 200% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Raleigh home values.
- 3218 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$129K431,608
- 2822 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$131K321,343
- 2822 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$129K321,343
- Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$123K--2.51,464
- Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$149K--32,008
- Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,464
- 2819 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$120K--2.51,604
- 2823 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$129K32.51,492
- 2815 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$98K--21,152
- 3212 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$131K--2.51,604
- 3225 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$130K--21,336
- 3221 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$139K--2.51,824
- 3217 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$100K--21,152
- 2826 Maidenhair Dr # 0 Raleigh, NC$115K32.51,248
- 2826 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$101K32.51,248
- 2827 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$128K--2.51,488
- 2811 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$124K--21,346
- 3208 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$121K--21,364
- 3213 Balm Ct Raleigh, NC$133K--21,364
- 2807 Maidenhair Dr Raleigh, NC$149K--32,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!