3225 Mingo Ave, Erie, PA 16510
Sold on 3/15/12: $152,900
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,762 sq ft
- Lot:10,454 sqft
- Year Built:1974
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $152,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
The bright and open interior offers a newer kitchen, 3 bedrooms, updated bathrooms and a finished lower level.
An open stairway leads down to the comfortable family room complete with a wood-burning fireplace and newer hardwood flooring. This space is perfect for entertaining or watching the Sunday football game. A separate finished room would make a great home office or a playroom for the kids.
The back yard is a summer paradise for entertaining your family and friends around the pool.
With so much to offer, this home is hard to resist!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Office, Recreation room, Sun room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- School DistrictHarborcrk
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSplit level
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID9487810
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #27053191000300
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow727
- Basement sqft250
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$169,973||$158K – $184K||-$1,115||$96||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,277/mo||$932 – $2.1K/mo||--||$0.72||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 16510 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Northwest Harborcreek as a whole. Among 16510 homes, this home is valued 67.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% less than in Northwest Harborcreek, and 39.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 16510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Northwest Harborcreek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16510 home values.
Neighborhood for 3225 Mingo Avenue
- 3221 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$93K41.01,333
- 3301 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$131K32.01,843
- 3317 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$90K31.01,176
- 3709 Station Rd Erie, PA--31.52,659
- 3709 Station Rd Erie, PA$128K21.51,890
- 3723 Station Rd Erie, PA$181K32.51,899
- 3224 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$100K42.01,042
- 3230 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$82K31.01,256
- 3218 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$144K21.51,284
- 3302 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$102K31.51,296
- Seymore Ave PA--------
- 3314 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$109K21.51,210
- 3627 Station Rd Erie, PA$241K44.02,304
- 3727 Station Rd Erie, PA$141K31.01,509
- 3421 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$173K42.52,168
- 3404 Mingo Ave Erie, PA$115K31.51,792
- 3239 Dynes Ave Erie, PA$141K32.01,896
- 3615 Station Rd Erie, PA$92K31.01,432
- 3301 Dynes Ave Erie, PA$89K31.11,365
- 3235 Dynes Ave Erie, PA$92K41.01,260
Nearby Schools in Northwest Harborcreek
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005