3225 Radiance Rd, Louisville, KY 402204 beds, 2 baths, 1,955 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Owners love their home and have taken excellent care of it. They are moving to be within walking distance of family and activities in which they are involved.
- Lot: 7,744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,955 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 082G00900000
- Zillow Home ID: 73458734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3225 Radiance Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bon Air, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% lower than in Louisville, and 90.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bon Air home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bon Air home values.
- 3227 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$138K321,299
- 3223 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$131K321,598
- 3229 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$141K--11,347
- 3221 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$143K--11,347
- 3232 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$157K42.51,800
- 3234 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$129K--21,347
- 3230 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$140K--21,417
- 3236 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$155K--21,166
- 3219 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$120K--11,417
- 3231 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$150K--21,410
- 3210 Ainslie Way Louisville, KY$100K--11,216
- 3208 Ainslie Way Louisville, KY$112K311,068
- 3228 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$148K--11,347
- 3212 Ainslie Way Louisville, KY$104K311,100
- 3238 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$130K--11,347
- 3206 Ainslie Way Louisville, KY$96K--1960
- 3214 Ainslie Way Louisville, KY$95K311,100
- 3112 Dell Brooke Ave Louisville, KY$118K--11,134
- 3217 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$152K--11,367
- 3226 Radiance Rd Louisville, KY$146K--21,347
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.