3225 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 200074 beds, 5 baths, 3,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,874 sqft
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,800,000
- Price/sqft: $533
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1280 0065
- Zillow Home ID: 430922
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3225 Reservoir Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% less than in Washington, and 52.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Georgetown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 3223 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.01M321,210
- 3227 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.8M442,263
- 3221 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.46M331,632
- 3229 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$2.58M64.52,263
- 3219 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.31M321,326
- 3231 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.9M342,535
- 3217 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.32M32.51,296
- 3214 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.79M32.52,361
- 3216 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.61M231,701
- 3224 R St NW Washington, DC$7M59.57,573
- 3212 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.82M342,578
- 1692 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.17M321,280
- 1690 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.06M321,100
- 1694 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.09M221,320
- 1688 32nd St NW Washington, DC$883K121,020
- 1696 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.27M32.51,361
- 1686 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.27M32.51,258
- 1684 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.37M11900
- 3208 Reservoir Rd NW Washington, DC$1.12M21.51,848
- 3238-3240 R St NW Washington, DC$9.6M45.57,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.