3225 Ward St, Pittsburgh, PA 152134 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $121,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City, Territorial
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0029C00230000300
- Zillow Home ID: 11419843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3225 Ward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15213 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 15213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15213 home values.
- 3227 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$54K311,338
- 3223 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$53K311,338
- 3229 1/2 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$82K41.5--
- 3229 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$104K31.51,244
- 3221 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$122K31.51,275
- 3219 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$145K31.51,275
- 3231 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$49K611,356
- 3233 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$43K311,564
- 3220 Hardie Way Pittsburgh, PA$48K31864
- 3217 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$149K31.51,275
- 3235 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$51K311,564
- 3237 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$54K311,564
- 3239 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$164K422,652
- 3238 Hardie Way Pittsburgh, PA$138K211,542
- 3517 Frazier St Pittsburgh, PA$50K311,200
- 3209 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$99K422,300
- 3515 Frazier St Pittsburgh, PA$122K311,160
- 3207 Ward St Pittsburgh, PA$130K231,476
- 101 Oakland Ct Pittsburgh, PA$76K211,102
- 102 Oakland Ct Pittsburgh, PA$46K211,102
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!