3226 Ellis St, Berkeley, CA 947034 beds, 2 baths, 1,671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,787 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $308
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,671 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1912
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052 153300300
- Zillow Home ID: 24828429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3226 Ellis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Berkeley, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94703 home values.
- 3230 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$754K421,895
- 1710 Harmon St Berkeley, CA$477K211,110
- 3218 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$886K544,490
- 3216 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$485K211,055
- 3225 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$737K422,258
- 3208 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$753K432,826
- 3231 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$559K211,468
- 3233 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$920K31.51,828
- 3244 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$1.26M1064,406
- 1701 Harmon St Berkeley, CA$1.38M665,280
- 3223 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$575K211,403
- 3237 Ellis St Berkeley, CA--------
- 3206 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$817K421,686
- 3219 King St Berkeley, CA$521K311,128
- 3221 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$573K31.51,169
- 1804 Harmon St Berkeley, CA--------
- 3215 King St Berkeley, CA$909K42.52,485
- 3219 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$868K422,215
- 3204 Ellis St Berkeley, CA$713K31.51,621
- 3211 King St Berkeley, CA$853K422,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.