3226 Glenhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900392 beds, 1 bath, 1,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $382
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,046 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 5437014022
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 20751628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3226 Glenhurst Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Atwater Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Atwater Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Atwater Village home values.
- 3230 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$628K321,298
- 3218 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$629K221,401
- 3234 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$669K321,473
- 3214 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$692K321,427
- 3223 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$567K121,093
- 3238 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$705K221,507
- 3227 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$588K421,504
- 3219 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$562K331,326
- 3215 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$524K21777
- 3235 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$580K221,208
- 3210 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$531K31841
- 3211 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$497K21805
- 3237 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$575K321,280
- 3242 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$824K642,858
- 3225 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$771K542,496
- 3206 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$507K21728
- 3221 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$728K421,200
- 3207 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$534K321,149
- 3239 Hollydale Dr Los Angeles, CA$560K211,143
- 3239 Glenhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA$594K22892
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!