- Built in 1982
- Views: 3,400 all time views
- HOA Fee: $288
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 399 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $368,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $278
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Roof \ Shingle, Special Features \ Bathroom Rail(s), Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,322 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 49469158
- Zillow Home ID: 19736090
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-386K.
Market guideZillow predicts Edenvale - Seven Trees home values will increase 8.3% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Edenvale - Seven Trees homes, this home is valued 22% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edenvale - Seven Trees, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 121.4% greater than in San Jose, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
|3225 Sieber Way San Jose, CA||$396K||4||2.5||1,392|
|3229 Sieber Way San Jose, CA||$370K||3||1.5||1,131|
|3235 Sieber Way San Jose, CA||$511K||2||1||762|
|501 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$346K||3||1||941|
|505 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$296K||2||1||762|
|477 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$395K||4||2.5||1,392|
|487 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$298K||2||1||762|
|479 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$391K||4||2||1,322|
|516 Sieber Pl San Jose, CA||$398K||4||2.5||1,392|
|498 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$296K||2||1||762|
|3232 Sieber Way San Jose, CA||$339K||3||1||941|
|481 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$367K||3||1.5||1,131|
|485 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$294K||2||1||762|
|518 Sieber Pl San Jose, CA||$393K||4||1.5||1,322|
|496 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$293K||2||1||762|
|486 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$291K||2||1||762|
|3230 Sieber Way San Jose, CA||$392K||3||1.5||1,131|
|483 Sieber Ct San Jose, CA||$318K||3||1||941|
|3234 Sieber Way San Jose, CA||$301K||2||1||762|
|520 Sieber Pl San Jose, CA||$363K||3||2||1,131|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Andrew P. Hill High (assigned)9-120.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!