3227 Wickham Ave, Bronx, NY 104697 beds, 3 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,744 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- 205 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $264
- MLS #: 10141951
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Apartment Type \ no,Basement Type \ no,Building Style \ no,Construction Type \ no,Garage Type \ Attached,Property Type \ Multi Unit 2 to 4,Residential Style \ no,Sewer Type \ Municipal,View City \ no,View Lake \ no,View Mountain \ no,View Ocean \ no,View Park \ no,View Pond \ no,View Private \ no,View River \ no,View Scenic \ no,View Stream \ no,View Street \ no,View Type \ no,View Wooded \ no,Walk-in Closet \ no,Water Source Type \ Municipal,
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 047520055
- Zillow Home ID: 29830220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3227 Wickham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baychester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1800% greater than in New York, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baychester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baychester home values.
- 3229 Wickham Ave # 1 Bronx, NY--------
- 3229 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$483K132,080
- 3217 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$498K----2,585
- 3231 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$359K----2,080
- 3215 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$479K522,820
- 3215 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$391K63--
- 3233 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$399K----2,080
- 3213 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$496K----2,585
- 3235 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$480K----2,080
- 3211 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$410K----2,585
- 3237 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$360K----2,080
- 3209 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$402K----2,585
- 3220 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$429K----2,840
- 3222 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$379K----2,080
- 3216 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$373K----2,080
- 3224 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$383K----2,080
- 3239 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$359K----2,080
- 3248 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$577K322,805
- 3207 Wickham Ave Bronx, NY$410K----2,585
- 3214 Gunther Ave Bronx, NY$371K----2,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!