This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 2,163 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $9,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 540 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ 2nd Garage, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Distanceto Lake River \ Less than 1 Mile, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Fence \ Chain Link, Fence \ Full, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Wood Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, House Size \ 2000-2250 SqFt, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Glass Doors, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Lakes Rivers \ Fort Gibson Lake, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Mineral Rights \ None, Pool \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Ranch
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 730014640
- Zillow Home ID: 22281132
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-141K.
Market guideZillow predicts 74467 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Wagoner as a whole. Among 74467 homes, this home is valued 41.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74467, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Wagoner, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74467 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wagoner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74467 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wagoner
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!