This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* A Newly Re-furbished, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 1-car enclosed Garage, 1600 Sq ft Downstairs Apartment in a 4-plex.
* PRIVATE PATIO AND PRIVATE GARDEN WITH GREEN LAWN AND SHRUBBERY.
* Garbage and Water ( incl. Hot Water ) paid. NEW COPPER RE-PIPED PLUMBING.
* Cozy ONE-STORY Owner's unit in a 4-plex at the border of Milpitas, east of 680 on a quiet tree-lined street.
* Close to East hills, Jogging Tracks, Fitness Club, Ed Levin park, Shopping ( Great Mall ), Schools, Community Parks & Playgrounds.
* Quick access to Light Rail, 680, 237 & 880 Frwys, Montague Expwy, VTA Buses.
* Quaint Portico with Stagecoach Lights.
* Tiled Foyer with Fluorescent Lighting through the Hallway.
* Large Cozy Living room with FIRE-PLACE and Picture-window.
* Large Family-room with Lunch Counter adjoining Large Kitchen and Dining Area. .
* NEW VENETIAN BLINDS, WALL-TO-WALL DURABLE CARPETS & LINOLEUM IN THE KITCHEN.
* Modern all-electric kitchen with Dining Area and Chandelier. NEW STOVE, Glass Cutting-board.
* NEW STAINLESS-STEEL SINK AND GARBAGE DISPOSAL.
* NEW 20 CFT. FRIGIDAIRE REFRIGERATOR, GE Dish-washer with extra kitchen cabinets.
* Large 3-Door Linen and Coat-closet in the Hallway.
* Three large bedrooms with large Miradoor closets.
* ALL NEW RENOVATED HALL-BATHROOM WITH NEW LINOLEUM, DOUBLE-SINKS, NEW SPACIOUS CABINETS AND LARGE MIRRORS, WITH NEW SEPARATELY LOCKABLE INSIDE TUB-SHOWER AND TOILET ROOM.
* Huge Master Bedroom .with 3-door Miradoor Closet, Large Garden-window and attached Master Bath.
* INDOOR WASHER AND DRYER Connections next to Master Bath.
* New renovated Master-bath with new Linoleum, Shower, Toilet, Sink, Cabinet, Mirror, Vanity and Lights.
* One car enclosed garage with storage cabinets. More parking available on the property as well as on the street.
* No Pets/Smoking/Drugs/Barbecue.
* Only serious long-term renters !
* No Section * please !
* 12-month Lease.
* Security Deposit : $ 3000.00 with good credit.
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,317 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2117039387
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $445-825K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% less than in San Jose, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
|3228 Landess Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA||--||2||1||900|
|3228 Landess Ave APT 4 San Jose, CA||--||2||1||900|
|2211 Ashwood Ln San Jose, CA||$757K||3||2||1,300|
|1849 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$433K||2||1||900|
|3228 Landess Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA||$575K||2||1||900|
|1845 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$491K||3||1.5||1,165|
|3234 Landess Ave San Jose, CA||$820K||4||2.5||1,786|
|1841 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$448K||2||2||1,005|
|1837 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$487K||3||1.5||1,155|
|2207 Ashwood Ln San Jose, CA||$840K||5||2.5||1,772|
|2148 Limewood Dr San Jose, CA||$843K||5||2.5||1,772|
|1396 Highland Ct Milpitas, CA||$436K||2||1||900|
|1833 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$450K||2||1.5||1,005|
|1829 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$510K||3||1.5||1,217|
|1392 Highland Ct Milpitas, CA||$497K||3||1.5||1,165|
|3159 Drywood Ln San Jose, CA||$840K||5||2.5||1,772|
|1388 Highland Ct Milpitas, CA||$460K||2||1.5||1,005|
|1823 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$510K||3||1.5||1,216|
|1384 Highland Ct Milpitas, CA||$459K||2||2||1,005|
|3203 Tulipwood Ln San Jose, CA||$835K||5||2.5||1,772|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.