This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
* A Newly Re-furbished, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 1-car enclosed Garage, 900 Sq. Ft. Upstairs Apartment in a 4-plex.
* Bright, Well-lighted Upstairs Apt with Balcony.
* Garbage and Water (incl. Hot Water) paid. NEW COPPER RE-PIPED PLUMBING.
* Cozy Upstairs unit in a 4-plex at the border of Milpitas, east of 680 on a quiet tree-lined street.
* Close to East hills, Jogging Tracks, Fitness Club, Ed Levin park, Shopping ( Great Mall ), Schools, Community Parks & Playgrounds.
* Quick access to Light Rail, 680, 237 & 880 Freeways, Montague Expressway, VTA Buses.
* On-site Laundry-room right downstairs.
* NEW VENETIAN BLINDS, WALL-TO-WALL DURABLE CARPETS & LINOLEUM IN THE KITCHEN.
* Large well-lighted living room with Central Heating and Balcony at entrance.
* Modern all-electric kitchen with Dining Area. Glass Cutting Board.
* NEW STAINLESS-STEEL SINK (with Light above it) AND GARBAGE DISPOSAL.
* NEW 16 CFT. FRIG., Sears Dish-washer, Weber Stove/Oven and extra kitchen cabinets.
* Coat-closet and Linen-closet in the Hallway.
* Two large bedrooms with large closets.
* ALL NEW RENOVATED BATHROOM WITH NEW LINOLEUM, NEW TUB-SHOWER, NEW TOILET, SINK AND CABINET, AND 3-SECTION MIRROR-VANITY CABINET.
* One car enclosed garage with storage cabinets. More parking available on the property as well as on the street.
* No Pets/Smoking/Drugs/Barbecue.
* Only serious long-term renters!
* No Section 8 please !
* 12-month Lease.
* Security Deposit: 1-month rent with good credit.
- Built in 1969
- Views: 329 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2110831266
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290K-150.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Berryessa home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% less than in San Jose, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
|3228 Landess Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA||--||2||1||900|
|3228 Landess Ave APT 1 San Jose, CA||$770K||3||2||1,600|
|2211 Ashwood Ln San Jose, CA||$712K||3||2||1,300|
|3228 Landess Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA||$571K||2||1||900|
|2207 Ashwood Ln San Jose, CA||$805K||5||2.5||1,772|
|2148 Limewood Dr San Jose, CA||$813K||5||2.5||1,772|
|3234 Landess Ave San Jose, CA||$781K||4||2.5||1,786|
|3159 Drywood Ln San Jose, CA||$809K||5||2.5||1,772|
|2203 Ashwood Ln San Jose, CA||$780K||4||2||1,517|
|3203 Tulipwood Ln San Jose, CA||$790K||5||2.5||1,772|
|2144 Limewood Dr San Jose, CA||$780K||4||2||1,399|
|1849 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$408K||2||1||900|
|1845 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$456K||3||1.5||1,165|
|1841 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$417K||2||2||1,005|
|1837 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$455K||3||1.5||1,155|
|1396 Highland Ct Milpitas, CA||$413K||2||1||900|
|2199 Ashwood Ln San Jose, CA||$736K||3||2||1,300|
|1833 Landess Ave Milpitas, CA||$421K||2||1.5||1,005|
|3240 Landess Ave San Jose, CA||$793K||4||2.5||1,786|
|1392 Highland Ct Milpitas, CA||$469K||3||1.5||1,165|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Independence High (assigned)9-123.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.