- Lot: 1.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- 284 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,067 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 21310102
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ No Cooling, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Complete, Exterior Amenities \ Storage Shed, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Service Door, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Porch \ Glass Enclosed Patio, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ Private Well 2nd Source, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,168 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-17-400-047.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80677138
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $86-235K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2501 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$74K||3||1||1,216|
|2415 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$76K||2||1||960|
|2509 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$74K||3||1||1,068|
|2411 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$97K||--||1||2,100|
|2517 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$93K||2||1||2,008|
|2416 Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||--||--||2||1,666|
|2408 Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$91K||4||1||1,704|
|2408 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$91K||4||1||1,704|
|2404 Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$95K||3||2.5||1,759|
|2404 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$98K||--||--||--|
|2404 Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$110K||3||1.5||2,094|
|2407 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2400 Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$84K||3||1.5||1,380|
|2400 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$85K||3||1.5||1,380|
|2605 S Rangeline Rd Anderson, IN||$51K||--||1||826|
|3203 Spring Hill Rd Anderson, IN||$103K||3||1.5||2,778|
|3204 Spring Hill Rd Anderson, IN||$74K||--||1||1,182|
|3220 Mounds Rd Anderson, IN||$90K||3||1||2,168|
|3113 Spring Hill Rd Anderson, IN||$48K||2||1||832|
|2424 Spring Hill Rd Anderson, IN||$59K||2||1||812|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!