3228 W Thunderbird Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850533 beds, 2 baths, 1,975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,362 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable TV available, High Speed Internet, Water Softner - Leased
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,975 sqft
- Parcel #: 20708040
- Zillow Home ID: 7943103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3228 W Thunderbird Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 108.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,816 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1969
- Studio, 1 baths
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,104 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1961
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3234 W Thunderbird Rd Phoenix, AZ$183K--21,848
- 3220 W Thunderbird Rd Phoenix, AZ$145K--21,506
- 13811 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$166K--21,756
- 3224 W Calavar Rd Phoenix, AZ$164K--22,039
- 13817 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$170K--22,101
- 3220 W Calavar Rd Phoenix, AZ$216K422,800
- 3237 W Thunderbird Rd Phoenix, AZ$93K321,487
- 13655 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$134K321,860
- 3231 W Thunderbird Rd Phoenix, AZ$133K321,400
- 13825 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$122K--21,380
- 3210 W Thunderbird Rd Phoenix, AZ$154K--21,522
- 13802 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$165K--21,839
- 13810 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$195K--3.52,489
- 3225 W Thunderbird Rd Phoenix, AZ$113K----1,300
- 3209 W Calavar Rd Phoenix, AZ$144K321,260
- 3216 W Calavar Rd Phoenix, AZ$154K--21,569
- 13816 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$190K42.752,360
- 13647 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$234K422,268
- 13651 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$158K422,070
- 13822 N 33rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$160K321,839
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.