3229 Hillock Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Sold on 10/15/13: $5,950
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:5.5 baths
- Single Family:4,000 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2010
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $5,950
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Wet Bar
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow150
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete
- LaundryIn Unit
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID2112384657
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,388,309||$1.98M – $2.7M||+$121,408||$597||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$7,669/mo||$1.9K – $15K/mo||-$313||$1.92||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Cahuenga Pass home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Cahuenga Pass homes, this home is valued 137.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 99.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cahuenga Pass market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.5% higher than in Los Angeles, and 1.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cahuenga Pass home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cahuenga Pass home values.
Neighborhood for 3229 Hillock Drive
- 3 beds, 2.0 baths
2,629 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 3 beds, 2.0 baths
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005