3229 Middleboro Way, Dublin, OH 430174 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $189,500
- Price/sqft: $81
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 590173684
- Zillow Home ID: 34103186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3229 Middleboro Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% lower than in Columbus, and 3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 3241 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$170K42.51,588
- 3221 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$192K42.52,016
- 3232 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$162K31.51,640
- 3240 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$163K32.51,664
- 3232 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$190K432,100
- 3224 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$170K32.51,446
- 3213 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$190K42.51,978
- 3253 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$192K42.51,856
- 3248 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$187K321,729
- 3224 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$206K31.52,224
- 3240 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$194K42.51,884
- 3216 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$155K41.51,540
- 3212 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$197K42.52,159
- 3252 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$162K431,528
- 3205 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$180K32.51,604
- 3261 Middleboro Way Dublin, OH$184K42.51,664
- 3256 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$194K42.51,996
- 3231 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$171K31.51,687
- 3231 Leesville Way Dublin, OH$211K42.51,999
- 3239 Kellingsworth Way Dublin, OH$161K31.51,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.