A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $434
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Attached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Victorian, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,742 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1453 003
- Zillow Home ID: 15091971
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Central Richmond home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Richmond homes, this home is valued 15.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.7% less than in San Francisco, and 4.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
|327 21st Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.58M||--||2||2,700|
|315 21st Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.56M||4||2||2,519|
|335 21st Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.59M||3||3||2,210|
|311 21st Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.65M||4||1||2,200|
|339-341 21ST Ave San Francisco, CA||--||3||2||3,308|
|307 21st Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.49M||3||1||2,200|
|2011 Clement St APT 4 San Francisco, CA||$1M||--||--||--|
|2033-2035 Clement St San Francisco, CA||$1.51M||--||2||2,226|
|322 22nd Ave # 201 San Francisco, CA||$880K||2||2||1,216|
|322 22nd Ave # 101 San Francisco, CA||$1.33M||3||3||1,830|
|326 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA||$1M||--||1||1,300|
|318 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.75M||4||2||2,515|
|330 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.55M||--||1||2,200|
|334 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.45M||--||1||2,200|
|338 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.65M||5||4||2,200|
|314 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.54M||3||1||2,200|
|310 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.53M||4||2||2,200|
|342-344 22ND Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.49M||3||2||1,957|
|359 21st Ave APT 3 San Francisco, CA||--||2||1||--|
|306 22nd Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.52M||--||1||2,200|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!