323 29th St # C302, San Francisco, CA 941312 beds, 2 baths, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
[The photos don't do it full justice, really. I have tenants in the condo now who are packing, and thus it's hard to take more professional pictures at the moment...]
Details about the condo:
- Located on 29th St between Church and Sanchez
- Quiet (windows face away from street)
- Open floor plan
- TONS of beautiful natural light (all windows facing south, east and west)
- Beautiful views of Glen Park and Diamond Heights hills
- Balcony (fits a small table and 2 chairs)
- 2 full bathrooms (one with bathtub and one with spacious standing shower)
- Charming brick walls (each room has one exposed brick wall)
- Maple hardwood floors (living room and kitchen)
- Maple cabinets (kitchen and bathrooms)
- Granite counters in kitchen
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Half a block away from J-line and 24; 10-15 min walk to BART; very close to 280 and 101
- Building has two secured gates
- Shared garden
- 1 car parking space (inside secured covered garage in the building)
- Available November 1st, minimum 1 year lease
The condo is perfect for a couple (not as much for roommates) because the second [smaller] bedroom is designed to serve as a home office & TV room, with a large built-in desk and a built-in wall unit with shelves and filing cabinets -- wall to wall.
I will be showing the condo about twice a week between now and 11/1 and will try to accommodate your schedule as much as I can. Roughly, two nights a week 7-8pm is what I am envisioning.
Let me know if you have any additional questions. When you contact me, please tell a little bit about yourself and your situation -- it is important to me that the condo is in good, caring hands.
- Built in 1997
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $538,500
- Room count: 35
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Parcel #: 6632 069
- Zillow Home ID: 15183369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 29th Street # C302
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 323 29th St # C103 San Francisco, CA$802K----768
- 323 29th St # C101 San Francisco, CA$591K----610
- 212 Day St # 212 San Francisco, CA$1.96M----1,872
- 210 Day St # 210 San Francisco, CA$1.82M22.51,317
- 317 29th St APT 404 San Francisco, CA$1.2M----1,186
- 317 29th St APT 403 San Francisco, CA$975K22950
- 317 29th St APT 402 San Francisco, CA$963K----946
- 317 29th St APT 401 San Francisco, CA$987K----1,066
- 317 29th St APT 310 San Francisco, CA$982K221,049
- 317 29th St APT 309 San Francisco, CA$830K----786
- 317 29th St APT 308 San Francisco, CA$962K----908
- 317 29th St APT 307 San Francisco, CA$861K11852
- 317 29th St APT 306 San Francisco, CA$803K11786
- 317 29th St APT 305 San Francisco, CA$832K1--803
- 317 29th St APT 304 San Francisco, CA$867K11882
- 317 29th St APT 301 San Francisco, CA$557K11536
- 317 29th St APT 302 San Francisco, CA$973K221,068
- 317 29th St APT 303 San Francisco, CA$1.11M221,080
- 317 29th St APT 210 San Francisco, CA$1.13M221,052
- 317 29th St APT 209 San Francisco, CA$844K----784
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292