A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,190 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Dryer, APP_COMMON \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Countertop Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Wall Oven, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,594 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0N-04 B:0000 L:0032
- Zillow Home ID: 55984520
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-266K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 21.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 73.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Fall River, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|311 Bank St Fall River, MA||$219K||4||3.5||2,892|
|41 High St Fall River, MA||$226K||6||4||3,540|
|336 Bank St Fall River, MA||$221K||9||3||3,305|
|289 Bank St Fall River, MA||$312K||4||4||4,829|
|344 Bank St Fall River, MA||$187K||4||2||2,640|
|42 Oak St Fall River, MA||$249K||6||2||3,646|
|199 Franklin St Fall River, MA||$222K||6||3||3,115|
|352 Bank St Fall River, MA||$214K||8||3||3,021|
|34 Oak St Fall River, MA||$199K||6||2||2,392|
|56 Oak St Fall River, MA||$220K||6||2||2,594|
|221 Franklin St Fall River, MA||$210K||6||3||2,800|
|275 Bank St Fall River, MA||$228K||8||4||3,292|
|275 Bank St # 1 Fall River, MA||--||1||1||--|
|229 Franklin St Fall River, MA||$155K||2||1.5||1,095|
|84 Oak St Fall River, MA||$193K||4||2||1,820|
|155 Franklin St Fall River, MA||$288K||8||4||4,524|
|94 Oak St Fall River, MA||$212K||7||3||2,945|
|176 Franklin St Fall River, MA||$195K||6||3||2,927|
|233 Franklin St Fall River, MA||$149K||3||1.5||1,053|
|270 Bank St UNIT 2 Fall River, MA||--||Studio||1||300|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.