323 Cantle Ln, Encinitas, CA 920245 beds, 6 baths, 4,743 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 223 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $85
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $1,070,000
- Price/sqft: $316
- MLS #: 140002158
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,743 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 2643910900
- Zillow Home ID: 52510105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 Cantle Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Encinitas, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92024 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 441 Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$1.82M555,012
- 327 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.8M44.55,012
- 437 Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$1.86M45.54,489
- 440 Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$1.85M54.55,583
- 320 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.72M54.55,513
- 333 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.76M54.55,513
- Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$1.72M------
- 420 Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$2.16M558,138
- 310 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.81M44.54,575
- 433 Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$1.8M66.55,557
- 307 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$2.1M554,575
- 328 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.82M554,575
- 332 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.9M564,743
- 306 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.56M54.55,513
- 416 Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$1.68M54.54,575
- 336 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.83M45.54,889
- 301 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$2.12M43.55,012
- 429 Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$1.77M54.55,012
- 300 Cantle Ln Encinitas, CA$1.69M45.54,489
- 410 Bridoon Ter Encinitas, CA$1.55M64.55,513
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!