323 Carlton Ave# 4, Brooklyn, NY 11205
Sold on 11/26/12: $439,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow390
- Unit Count8
- Zillow Home ID79491985
- Parcel #021030002003230000000004
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,787,557||$1.41M – $2.07M||-$44,921||--||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,455/mo||$2K – $3.6K/mo||-$16||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Fort Greene home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Greene market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 309.1% greater than in New York, and 79.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Greene home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Greene home values.
Neighborhood for 323 Carlton Avenue # 4
- # 5$475K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Assembly of Arts & Letters (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Brooklyn Technical High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Science Skills Center High School for S... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Brooklyn High School of the Arts (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Dr Susan S McKinney Secondary School of... (assigned) 6-12 0.6 mi
- P.S. 282 Park Slope (assigned) PK-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005