323 Central St, Central Falls, RI 028634 beds, 1 bath, 5,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,055 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Floor size: 5,055 sqft
- Parcel #: M:06 P:50
- Zillow Home ID: 65897547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 Central Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02863 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.9% less than in Central Falls, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 02863 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Central Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02863 home values.
- 325 Central St Burrillville, RI$140K311,162
- 315 Central St Central Falls, RI$127K312,027
- 329 Central St Central Falls, RI$82K412,194
- 9 Madison Ave Central Falls, RI$124K311,625
- Rand St Central Falls, RI$156K422,424
- 334 Central St Central Falls, RI$144K421,700
- 13-15 Madison Ave Central Falls, RI$185K------
- 21 Madison Ave Central Falls, RI$142K------
- 17 Evaleen St Central Falls, RI$150K923,520
- 14-16 Clinton St Central Falls, RI$147K333,016
- 334 Central St Central Falls, RI$89K42.51,700
- 17-19 Madison Ave Central Falls, RI$165K------
- 10-12 Madison Ave Central Falls, RI$127K421,904
- 22-24 Madison Ave Central Falls, RI$140K422,350
- 13 Evaleen St Central Falls, RI$157K533,630
- 313 Central St Central Falls, RI$166K954,000
- 14-16 Madison Ave Central Falls, RI$143K632,614
- 337 Central St Central Falls, RI$179K742,916
- 303 Central St Central Falls, RI$113K311,192
- 10-12 Clinton St Central Falls, RI$247K535,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.