323 E 8th St APT 1B, New York, NY 100091 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1910
- Laundry: In Unit
- ,basement laundry,parlor floor & basement duplex,South and West exposures,Prewar detail Exposed brick Floors - hardwood Modern kitchen
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 6.0
- Unit count: 25
- Zillow Home ID: 2111482402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 E 8th Street APT 1B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Village home values.
- 319 E 8th St APT 2C New York, NY--------
- 122 Avenue C APT 2 New York, NY--------
- 116 Avenue C APT 11 New York, NY$1.44M32--
- 116 Avenue C APT 6 New York, NY$3.38M31.5--
- 338-340 E 8th St Res New York, NY$8.6M----65,832
- 337 E 8th St # B New York, NY$4.37M21.52,200
- 337 E 8th St New York, NY$3.67M21.52,300
- 342 E 8th St APT 5E New York, NY$1.73M21--
- 342 E 8th St APT 6L New York, NY$754K11--
- 342 E 8th St APT 5F New York, NY$1.59M21--
- 342 E 8th St APT 6E New York, NY--------
- 342 E 8th St APT 7M New York, NY$2.16M22800
- 342 E 8th St APT 4I New York, NY$3.38M21--
- 342 E 8th St APT 6K New York, NY$2.3M32--
- 342 E 8th St APT 7E New York, NY--321,000
- 342 E 8th St APT 5M New York, NY$1.63M22--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!