323 Forest Cir, Crestline, CA 923253 beds, 2 baths, 2,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0343124330000
- Zillow Home ID: 17421903
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 Forest Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92325 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% higher than in Crestline, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crestline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92325 home values.
- 319 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$171K311,512
- 324 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$131K321,313
- 315 Forest Cir Valley Of Enchantment, CA$276K331,664
- 320 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$164K321,331
- 311 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$209K321,668
- 316 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$240K32.752,025
- 309 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$147K311,072
- 333 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$210K321,680
- 22758 Elm Dr Crestline, CA$176K31.71,424
- 305 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$129K211,024
- 310 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$178K31.71,440
- 304 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$127K21960
- 22770 Elm Dr Crestline, CA$87K11768
- 22759 Fir Dr Crestline, CA$75K21612
- 22776 Elm Dr Crestline, CA$134K321,185
- 269 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$309K432,400
- 273 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$127K311,224
- 279 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$108K321,248
- 283 Forest Cir Crestline, CA$115K21704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292