323 Jones Ave, Greenville, SC 296054 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0217000602600
- Zillow Home ID: 11006346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 Jones Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% greater than in Greenville, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 321 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$261K211,395
- 325 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$411K321,926
- 319 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$236K322,000
- 327 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$278K421,741
- 317 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$427K332,532
- 11 Crescent Ct Greenville, SC$362K231,926
- 329 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$256K21.51,605
- 12 Crescent Ct Greenville, SC$252K221,603
- 309 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$263K32.51,665
- 331 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$417K312,854
- 305 Jones Ave UNIT 1 Greenville, SC$422K22.52,750
- 320 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$336K321,525
- 322 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$340K321,917
- 318 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$553K32.53,703
- 333 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$275K321,400
- 305 Jones Ave UNIT 2 Greenville, SC$315K222,010
- 324 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$335K332,018
- 314 Jones Ave Greenville, SC$316K321,721
- 624 Mcdaniel Ave Greenville, SC$620K32.52,019
- 626 Mcdaniel Ave Greenville, SC$817K443,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.