323 Neal St, Pleasanton, CA 945664 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,567 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 16 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $969,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,567 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 094 001406200
- Zillow Home ID: 24930780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 Neal Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94566, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% higher than in Pleasanton, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94566 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pleasanton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94566 home values.
- 309 Neal St Pleasanton, CA$875K311,749
- 351 Neal St Pleasanton, CA$1.3M42.52,956
- 403 Neal St Pleasanton, CA$1.38M543,300
- 420 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$654K311,083
- 440 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$759K321,511
- 400 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$652K21963
- 303 Neal St Pleasanton, CA$1.91M423,165
- 460 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$508K311,083
- 380 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$668K311,035
- 480 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$613K311,093
- 4552 3rd St Pleasanton, CA$676K311,243
- 360 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$693K411,236
- 409 Neal St Pleasanton, CA$892K32.52,262
- 320 Neal St Pleasanton, CA----1266
- 306 Neal St Pleasanton, CA$831K43--
- 306 Neal St Pleasanton, CA$1.12M433,220
- 500 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$712K321,297
- 431 Neal St Pleasanton, CA$1.84M422,741
- 340 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$657K211,000
- 520 E Angela St Pleasanton, CA$655K321,099
Nearby Schools in Pleasanton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292