323 Race St APT E, Philadelphia, PA 191062 beds, 1 bath, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 888035438
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 63497932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 Race Street APT E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% lower than in Philadelphia, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old City home values.
- 245-49 Race St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$684K119,352
- 301 Race St APT 309 Philadelphia, PA$256K11715
- 203 N 3rd St UNIT 1 Philadelphia, PA$311K211,200
- 209 N 3rd St # 3B Philadelphia, PA$236K11623
- 209 N 3rd St APT 4B Philadelphia, PA$197K11623
- 209 N 3rd St APT 1B Philadelphia, PA$213K11680
- 209 N 3rd St APT 4A Philadelphia, PA$215K11820
- 209 N 3rd St APT 2A Philadelphia, PA$261K11873
- 209 N 3rd St APT 2B Philadelphia, PA$201K11605
- 209 N 3rd St APT 3A Philadelphia, PA$312K21873
- 209 N 3rd St APT 3B Philadelphia, PA$226K11623
- 209 N 3rd St # 1A Philadelphia, PA$417K----1,408
- Race St APT 307 Philadelphia, PA$214K----590
- 239 Race St APT B Philadelphia, PA$405K----1,422
- 239 Race St APT C Philadelphia, PA$395K----1,272
- 239 Race St APT D Philadelphia, PA$316K----966
- 239 Race St Philadelphia, PA$249K----673
- 239 Race St APT A Philadelphia, PA$272K----769
- 301 Race St APT 113 Philadelphia, PA$222K11550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292