- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
323 S Collington Ave, Baltimore, MD 212312.5 baths, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $229,900
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 1767 056
- Zillow Home ID: 36428852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 S Collington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Fells Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 157.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Fells Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Fells Point home values.
- 321 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$263K--1.51,080
- 319 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$158K21816
- 317 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$377K32.51,440
- 2204 Bank St Baltimore, MD$284K--11,176
- 2206 Bank St Baltimore, MD$211K--1988
- 2202 Bank St Baltimore, MD$291K--11,176
- 2208 Bank St Baltimore, MD$209K2--960
- 315 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$246K33.5728
- 2200 Bank St Baltimore, MD$176K221,100
- 2210 Bank St Baltimore, MD$200K--1844
- 2211 Canary Ct Baltimore, MD$131K11.5650
- 313 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$234K11.5816
- 2213 Canary Ct Baltimore, MD$89K11480
- 2212 Bank St Baltimore, MD$240K21.5700
- 311 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$342K33.52,100
- 2215 Canary Ct Baltimore, MD$86K--1560
- 309 S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$184K--1816
- 2214 Bank St Baltimore, MD$259K--11,194
- 2217 Canary Ct Baltimore, MD$110K11600
- S Collington Ave Baltimore, MD$184K--1816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.