323 S State St, San Bernardino, CA 924103 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 115 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $322,000
- Price/sqft: $213
- MLS #: CV14088509
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 394 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0142393320000
- Zillow Home ID: 17227594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 323 S State Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.2% less than in San Bernardino, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho West home values.
- 331 S State St San Bernardino, CA$195K421,267
- 315 S State St San Bernardino, CA$209K311,366
- 339 S State St San Bernardino, CA$163K31.51,056
- 322 S Rancho Ave San Bernardino, CA$172K421,283
- 307 S State St San Bernardino, CA$248K421,761
- 330 S Rancho Ave San Bernardino, CA$164K31.51,066
- 347 S State St San Bernardino, CA$208K321,641
- 2058 Birch St San Bernardino, CA$247K321,761
- 314 S Rancho Ave San Bernardino, CA$247K621,827
- 338 S Rancho Ave San Bernardino, CA$170K31.51,066
- 346 S Rancho Ave San Bernardino, CA$185K421,283
- 355 S State St San Bernardino, CA$199K31.51,446
- 306 S Rancho Ave San Bernardino, CA$200K421,267
- 2059 Walnut St San Bernardino, CA$248K421,267
- 334 S State St San Bernardino, CA$220K421,761
- 2076 Birch St San Bernardino, CA$180K321,056
- 354 S Rancho Ave San Bernardino, CA$215K421,808
- 363 S State St San Bernardino, CA$166K31.51,056
- 2077 Walnut St San Bernardino, CA$203K31.51,056
- 344 S State St San Bernardino, CA$161K31.51,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292