323 W Harvard Cir, South Elgin, IL 60177
Sold on 4/22/13: $215,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,900 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $215,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow327
- Elementary SchoolCLINTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolSOUTH ELGIN HIGH SCHOOL
- Middle SchoolKENYON WOODS MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #0634329024
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- School District46
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4645980
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$215,064||$204K – $226K||-$4,532||$113||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,735/mo||$1.5K – $2K/mo||+$19||$0.91||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60177 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for South Elgin as a whole. Among 60177 homes, this home is valued 28.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% greater than in South Elgin, and 436.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60177 home values.
Neighborhood for 323 W Harvard Cir
Nearby Schools in South Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005