3230 Foxwood Dr, North Royalton, OH 441334 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Well-balanced quiet neighborhood with a fair mix of younger, middle-aged, and older families. Handy central location with easy access to churches, public and private schools. Commuter-friendly location off of Wallings, one-major intersection from I-77.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 524 sqft
- Partial basement
- Side-entry garage, large kitchen island, park-like view, wooded lot, good privacy, dual sinks m.bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 106
- Parcel #: 48817059
- Zillow Home ID: 33589599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3230 Foxwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Royalton, and 4.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44133 home values.
- 3210 Foxwood Dr North Royalton, OH$261K442,454
- 3241 Foxwood Dr North Royalton, OH$253K42.52,366
- 3231 Foxwood Dr North Royalton, OH$248K331,959
- 3219 Linden Cir North Royalton, OH$255K42.52,418
- 3177 Apollo Dr North Royalton, OH$284K332,050
- 3209 Linden Cir North Royalton, OH$254K42.12,210
- 3660 Titan Dr North Royalton, OH$179K31.51,904
- 3596 Titan Dr North Royalton, OH$179K41.52,070
- 3183 Apollo Dr North Royalton, OH$263K42.52,809
- 3169 Apollo Dr North Royalton, OH$269K432,862
- 10361 Foxwood Dr North Royalton, OH$308K32.52,543
- 3534 Titan Dr North Royalton, OH$181K42.52,070
- 3197 Linden Cir North Royalton, OH$253K422,341
- 3470 Titan Dr North Royalton, OH$187K32.52,440
- 3159 Apollo Dr North Royalton, OH$270K42.52,370
- Forestwood Dr North Royalton, OH--------
- 10351 Foxwood Dr North Royalton, OH$266K42.52,894
- 3180 Apollo Dr North Royalton, OH$254K432,545
- 3688 Titan Dr North Royalton, OH$211K32.52,239
- 3408 Titan Dr North Royalton, OH$229K42.52,187
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!