3230 Maple Ave, Oakland, CA 946022 beds, 1 bath, 2,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,225 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,115 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 028 093202200
- Zillow Home ID: 24769827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3230 Maple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Peralta Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.7% higher than in Oakland, and 95.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Peralta Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Peralta Creek home values.
- 3226 Maple Ave Oakland, CA$352K21792
- 3234 Maple Ave Oakland, CA$816K114,035
- 3234 Maple Ave APT 1 Oakland, CA$488K11--
- 3220 Maple Ave Oakland, CA$416K311,143
- 3250 Maple Ave Oakland, CA$366K211,036
- 3212 Maple Ave Oakland, CA$505K431,552
- 3232 Maple Ave Oakland, CA$440K21--
- 3217 Suter St Oakland, CA$429K211,176
- 3225 Suter St Oakland, CA$443K311,318
- 3201 Suter St Oakland, CA$859K853,528
- 3201 Suter St APT 4 Oakland, CA$397K21850
- 3272 School St Oakland, CA--11610
- 3231 Suter St Oakland, CA$466K311,151
- 3189 Texas St Oakland, CA$491K311,232
- 3190 Texas St Oakland, CA$414K211,147
- 3276 School St Oakland, CA$295K22990
- 3257 Maple Ave Oakland, CA$511K211,518
- 3241 Suter St APT 1 Oakland, CA$767K954,056
- 3263 Maple Ave Oakland, CA$429K211,176
- 3181 Texas St Oakland, CA$369K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!