- Lot: 10,367 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 503 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,165 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $63,501
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 283366
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Air Conditioning \ Central Electric, Appliance/Convey \ Convection, Appliance/Convey \ Dishwasher, Appliance/Convey \ Refrigerator, Attic \ Partial Finished, Attic \ Pull Down, Basement \ Crawl Space, Building on Property \ Workshop, Construction Status \ Completed, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Insulated Glass, Exterior Finish (AG) \ Brick, Exterior Finish (AG) \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Pine, Flooring \ Vinyl, Heating System \ Forced Warm Air-Gas, Heating System \ Hot Water-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable Connections, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Drywall, Interior Features \ Main Level Bedroom, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm, Laundry \ Laundry Room, Laundry \ Main Level, Laundry \ Seperate Laundry Rm, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ City, Styles \ Bungalow, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,346 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 110 01 022
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 79144427
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-67K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia home values will decrease 0.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3232 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$91K||--||2||1,654|
|3228 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$76K||3||2||1,498|
|3236 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$50K||--||1||878|
|3302 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$54K||--||1||955|
|3224 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$57K||--||1||1,000|
|3327 Campbell Ave Lynchburg, VA||$57K||3||1||1,368|
|3323 Campbell Ave Lynchburg, VA||$77K||--||2||1,874|
|3222 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$65K||3||1||1,204|
|3319 Campbell Ave Lynchburg, VA||$50K||2||1||952|
|3250 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$66K||--||1||996|
|3225 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$62K||--||1||988|
|3317 Campbell Ave Lynchburg, VA||$50K||--||1||952|
|3305 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$72K||--||1||1,238|
|3315 Campbell Ave Lynchburg, VA||$49K||2||1||868|
|3220 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$113K||--||1||2,400|
|3223 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||$108K||--||2||1,225|
|3301 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$82K||--||2||1,828|
|3311 Campbell Ave Lynchburg, VA||$88K||--||2||2,326|
|3234 Nelson St Lynchburg, VA||--||2||1||--|
|3248 Maryland Ave Lynchburg, VA||$98K||--||2||1,922|
Nearby Schools in Lynchburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!