- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3230 Panorama Dr, Nashville, TN 372183 beds, 1 bath, 1,265 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $49,500
- Price/sqft: $39
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,265 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 08008010100
- Zillow Home ID: 41095554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3230 Panorama Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bordeaux market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.4% higher than in Nashville, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bordeaux home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bordeaux home values.
- 3232 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$73K211,638
- 3228 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$114K311,850
- 3234 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$93K321,950
- 3226 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$92K311,872
- 3231 Lagrange Dr Nashville, TN$68K311,375
- 3233 Lagrange Dr Nashville, TN$85K311,000
- 3229 Lagrange Dr Nashville, TN$84K21975
- 3236 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$114K311,950
- 3224 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$116K311,950
- 3235 Lagrange Dr Nashville, TN$64K31.51,268
- 3227 Lagrange Dr Nashville, TN$80K31975
- 3229 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$84K311,475
- 3231 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$81K311,250
- 3227 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$66K311,250
- 3238 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$68K311,462
- 3237 Lagrange Dr Nashville, TN$81K31975
- 3222 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$117K311,850
- 3233 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$79K21875
- 3225 Panorama Dr Nashville, TN$77K21875
- 3225 Lagrange Dr Nashville, TN$114K311,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.