- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3230 Williams Rd, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 2 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $752,000
- Price/sqft: $408
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 29924060
- Zillow Home ID: 19604970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3230 Williams Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% less than in San Jose, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,436 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3220 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$1.02M311,390
- 3240 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$844K211,338
- 3231 Acorn Way San Jose, CA$835K321,082
- 3221 Acorn Way San Jose, CA$811K211,044
- 3241 Acorn Way San Jose, CA$833K311,192
- 3210 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$919K32.51,539
- 3221 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$1.13M21.51,950
- 998 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$1.43M432,804
- 3211 Acorn Way San Jose, CA$1.08M331,826
- 3200 Williams Rd San Jose, CA$905K32.51,568
- 3240 Jade Ave San Jose, CA$1.72M743,599
- 3220 Jade Ave San Jose, CA$1.23M522,214
- 3261 Walton Way San Jose, CA$903K321,787
- 3230 Acorn Way San Jose, CA$796K21905
- 3201 Acorn Way San Jose, CA$886K31.51,436
- 3220 Acorn Way San Jose, CA$987K421,875
- 1056 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$963K32.51,836
- 991 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$870K31.51,488
- 1029 Eden Ave San Jose, CA$826K321,382
- 3210 Acorn Way San Jose, CA$1.32M532,902
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!