32301 Huber Ln, Fraser, MI 480263 beds, 2 baths, 1,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1405279035
- Zillow Home ID: 83444050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 32301 Huber Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48026 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 70.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fraser, and 23.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48026 home values.
- 32171 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$136K41.51,716
- 32311 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$138K422,066
- 32159 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$132K31.51,498
- 32325 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$135K31.51,780
- 32306 Woody Fraser, MI$136K41.51,728
- 32180 Woody Fraser, MI$135K41.51,800
- 32318 Woody Fraser, MI$134K41.51,650
- 32168 Woody Fraser, MI$132K42.51,533
- 32147 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$130K421,631
- 32337 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$83K321,429
- 32330 Woody Fraser, MI$116K31.51,425
- 32306 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$145K421,871
- 32176 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$139K41.52,049
- 32156 Woody Fraser, MI$134K41.51,716
- 32342 Woody Fraser, MI$137K41.51,716
- 32318 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$134K41.51,716
- 32164 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$126K41.51,475
- 32135 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$133K41.51,716
- 32349 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$131K421,730
- 32330 Huber Ln Fraser, MI$148K31.51,949
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292