3231 Keystone Ave, Memphis, TN 381283 beds, 1 bath, 1,234 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $51,900
- Price/sqft: $42
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,234 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 090011 00087
- Zillow Home ID: 42283108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3231 Keystone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.5% higher than in Memphis, and 129.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Raleigh home values.
- 3237 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$42K311,183
- 3225 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$42K311,162
- 3245 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$36K311,137
- 3219 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$54K311,261
- Mikewood Cv Memphis, TN$44K311,141
- 3236 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$45K311,200
- 3228 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$42K311,120
- 3244 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$43K311,221
- Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$36K311,137
- 3251 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$36K31.51,136
- 3213 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$38K31.51,162
- 4270 Mikewood Cv Memphis, TN$36K311,385
- 3214 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$40K311,150
- 4269 Davidcrest Dr Memphis, TN$49K31.51,221
- 3259 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$37K311,137
- 3207 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$44K321,242
- 4278 Mikewood Cv Memphis, TN$44K311,146
- 4275 Davidcrest Dr Memphis, TN$52K311,558
- 3258 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$48K421,430
- 3206 Keystone Ave Memphis, TN$54K31.51,252
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!