3231 W Fielder St, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1975 for $26,800
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1278945000
- Zillow Home ID: 45060423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3231 W Fielder Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bayshore Beautiful market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% lower than in Tampa, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bayshore Beautiful home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayshore Beautiful home values.
- 3229 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$212K321,149
- 4702 S Bailey Ave Tampa, FL$209K21907
- 3301 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$726K443,132
- 3227 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$208K21.51,189
- 3232 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$485K42.52,251
- 3230 W Fielder St # YOU Tampa, FL$433K42.51,972
- 3230 W Fielder St # OK Tampa, FL$433K42.51,972
- 3230 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$443K431,972
- 4700 S Bailey Ave Tampa, FL$598K432,380
- 3303 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$632K43.53,180
- 4701 S Bailey Ave Tampa, FL$294K22.51,304
- 3302 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$218K311,522
- 3225 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$210K21.51,072
- 3228 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$529K32.52,464
- 3304 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$451K314,600
- 3312 W Beaumont St Tampa, FL$339K421,692
- 3226 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$304K321,399
- 3305 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$618K433,095
- 3310 W Beaumont St Tampa, FL$314K221,306
- 3223 W Fielder St Tampa, FL$200K21.51,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.