3232 Breakers Way, Orlando, FL 328254 beds, 2 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 3 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: O5312594
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Children's Play Area, Clubhouse, Pets OK With Approval, Playground
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 092331020600490
- Zillow Home ID: 60175195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3232 Breakers Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 534.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 608.7% higher than in Orange, and 1359.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 3238 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$184K321,492
- 3220 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$192K421,973
- 3214 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$165K321,492
- 3244 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$192K421,824
- 3208 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$212K421,710
- 3233 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$216K321,640
- 3239 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$218K532,286
- 3250 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$194K421,973
- 3227 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$202K321,672
- 3257 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$181K321,640
- 3221 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$244K42.52,585
- 3256 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$186K321,640
- 3215 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$165K321,368
- 3269 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$200K321,992
- 3209 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$189K421,672
- 3262 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$199K421,973
- 12827 Grand Bank Ln Orlando, FL$238K42.52,330
- 12815 Grand Bank Ln Orlando, FL--------
- 3275 Breakers Way Orlando, FL$201K421,992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!