3232 Derby Point Dr, El Paso, TX 799383 beds, 2 baths, 1,511 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
East El Paso
One story 3 bedroom, 2 baths and 2 living areas.
Bay window in Master suite and dining area.
Walk in Master closet. Double vanity in Master bath.
Built in Surround Sound.
Pre-wired for security system
Energy Star certified home.
Front yard landscaped, extended patio in backyard.
15 minutes to Biggs Airfield, 20 minutes to Ft. Bliss.
Socorro School District.
Shopping and restaurants close by.
Please call Brooke at 540/840-2715 to schedule a viewing.
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: City
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,511 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2114274414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3232 Derby Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% greater than in El Paso, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 79938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79938 home values.
- 3232 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$121K321,511
- 3236 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$132K421,596
- 3228 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$111K321,692
- 3240 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$116K321,272
- 3241 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$135K321,553
- 3224 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$123K42.51,592
- 3241 Bell Point Dr El Paso, TX$113K321,283
- 3244 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$138K321,844
- 3237 Bell Point Dr El Paso, TX$124K321,608
- 3229 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$123K321,474
- 3233 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$124K321,416
- 3245 Bell Point Dr El Paso, TX$125K421,571
- 3233 Bell Point Dr El Paso, TX$119K421,463
- 3225 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$122K321,553
- 3237 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$120K381,474
- 3249 Bell Point Dr El Paso, TX$115K32.51,293
- 3220 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$121K321,590
- 3229 Bell Point Dr El Paso, TX$115K321,257
- 3221 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX$116K321,323
- 3248 Derby Point Dr El Paso, TX--52.52,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!