- Lot: 4,765 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 2,325 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $740,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $314
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 600 sqft
- View: Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ L, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Parcel #: 8082400165
- Zillow Home ID: 49080423
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $610-875K.
Market guideZillow predicts Sunset Hill home values will increase 7.8% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Sunset Hill homes, this home is valued 34.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% lower than in Seattle, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
|3228 NW 74th St Seattle, WA||$749K||2||1.75||2,280|
|3240 NW 74th St Seattle, WA||$647K||3||1||1,640|
|3311 NW 75th St Seattle, WA||$596K||2||1||1,280|
|7406 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$662K||4||1.75||1,610|
|3307 NW 75th St Seattle, WA||$981K||4||2||3,510|
|3224 NW 74th St Seattle, WA||$697K||3||1.75||1,830|
|7414 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$857K||3||4||2,200|
|7319 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA||$1.06M||4||3||3,360|
|7420 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$639K||2||2||2,170|
|7402 34th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$706K||3||1||1,382|
|3301 NW 75th St Seattle, WA||$795K||4||3||2,620|
|7315 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA||$560K||3||1||1,220|
|3220 NW 74th St Seattle, WA||$783K||5||2||2,700|
|3311 NW 74th St Seattle, WA||$603K||3||1||1,280|
|7316 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA||$691K||3||1.75||1,890|
|3221 NW 75th St Seattle, WA||$595K||3||1||1,350|
|7312 33rd Ave NW Seattle, WA||$669K||3||1||2,230|
|3314 NW 75th St Seattle, WA||$1.17M||4||2.5||2,500|
|3302 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA||$1.32M||3||2.5||2,775|
|3306 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA||$660K||4||1||1,630|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!