- Built in 1988
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 898 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $447
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $421
- MLS #: 81462482
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Family Room \ No Family Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Fireplaces \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Horse Property \ No, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Microwave, Water \ Public, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Listing Service \ Full Service, Flooring \ Laminate, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping\Gardening, Roof \ Other, Subclass \ Condominium, Association Fees Include \ Cable\Dish, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Foundation \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Communications \ Cable TV, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Electric, Kitchen \ Oven - Electric, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer\Dryer, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Bathroom \ Granite
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,067 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 45543009
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19700802
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $400-530K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fairgrounds home values will increase 7.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Fairgrounds homes, this home is 4.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairgrounds, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.1% higher than in San Jose, and 36.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
|3193 Heather Ridge Dr San Jose, CA||$417K||2||2||1,173|
|3241 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$465K||3||2||1,434|
|3249 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$461K||3||2||1,434|
|3225 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$401K||2||2||1,067|
|3217 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$443K||2||2||1,250|
|3201 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$412K||2||2||1,099|
|3209 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$364K||1||1||1,012|
|3265 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$405K||2||2||1,067|
|3273 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$371K||1||1||1,012|
|3281 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$441K||2||2||1,250|
|3257 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$424K||2||2||1,173|
|3289 Heather Ridge Ct San Jose, CA||$418K||2||2||1,099|
|3195 Heather Ridge Dr San Jose, CA||$415K||2||2||1,173|
|3177 Heather Ridge Dr San Jose, CA||$415K||2||2||1,173|
|3191 Heather Ridge Dr San Jose, CA||$392K||2||2||1,067|
|638 Marble Arch Ave San Jose, CA||$498K||2||2.5||1,057|
|3189 Heather Ridge Dr San Jose, CA||$386K||2||2||1,067|
|3189 Heather Ridge Dr # 58 San Jose, CA||$390K||2||2||1,067|
|3179 Heather Ridge Dr San Jose, CA||$395K||2||2||1,067|
|3181 Heather Ridge Dr San Jose, CA||$395K||2||2||1,067|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Andrew P. Hill High (assigned)9-122.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!