3234 Warder St NW, Washington, DC 200104 beds, 4 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2014 for $696,000
- Price/sqft: $473
- Flooring: Other
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 3046 0036
- Zillow Home ID: 478848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3234 Warder St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% greater than in Washington, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 3232 Warder St NW Washington, DC$497K311,190
- 3230 Warder St NW Washington, DC$543K321,190
- 3228 Warder St NW Washington, DC$478K31.51,200
- 3300 Warder St NW Washington, DC$702K442,053
- 510 Lamont St NW Washington, DC$493K321,240
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 102 Washington, DC$243K311,183
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$256K311,180
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 202 Washington, DC$229K21848
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 203 Washington, DC$233K21888
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 204 Washington, DC$241K311,082
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 205 Washington, DC$226K21789
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 206 Washington, DC$246K311,128
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 301 Washington, DC$295K311,227
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 101 Washington, DC$244K311,183
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 302 Washington, DC$231K21848
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 303 Washington, DC$235K21888
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 304 Washington, DC$274K311,014
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 305 Washington, DC$222K21789
- 529 Lamont St NW APT 306 Washington, DC$287K31819
- 3302 Warder St NW Washington, DC$472K211,354
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!