- Lot: 9,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 79 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,232 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 754529
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 481 sqft
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Homestead \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 Acre, Structure \ Brick (Other), Parking Facilities \ Oversize Gar\Storage, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Parking Facilities \ Garage Door Opener, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, CTG\FROR\AUC \ CTG, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1130720000
- Zillow Home ID: 44518065
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $114-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Arlington Hills home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Arlington Hills homes, this home is 40.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arlington Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 291.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlington Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington Hills home values.
|3247 Sabal Palm Dr Jacksonville, FL||$131K||4||2||1,752|
|3225 Sabal Palm Dr Jacksonville, FL||$148K||4||2||1,910|
|3215 Sabal Palm Dr Jacksonville, FL||$131K||4||2||1,608|
|3251 Volley Dr Jacksonville, FL||$122K||4||2||1,458|
|3218 Dalehurst Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$69K||3||1||1,182|
|3226 Dalehurst Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$63K||3||1.5||984|
|3212 Dalehurst Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$58K||3||1||1,025|
|3250 Volley Dr Jacksonville, FL||$124K||3||2||1,459|
|7417 White Birch Dr Jacksonville, FL||$181K||4||2||2,803|
|3257 Volley Dr Jacksonville, FL||$122K||3||2||1,409|
|3234 Dalehurst Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$76K||3||1||1,120|
|3203 Sabal Palm Dr Jacksonville, FL||$151K||4||3||2,076|
|3204 Dalehurst Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$91K||3||1||1,467|
|7418 White Birch Dr Jacksonville, FL||$174K||5||3||2,550|
|3242 Dalehurst Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$89K||4||2||1,448|
|3256 Volley Dr Jacksonville, FL||$126K||4||2||1,569|
|3134 Dalehurst Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$125K||4||2||1,814|
|3263 Volley Dr Jacksonville, FL||$124K||3||2||1,458|
|7421 Maple Tree Dr Jacksonville, FL||$147K||3||2||1,756|
|3135 Sabal Palm Dr Jacksonville, FL||$129K||4||2||1,686|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!