3235 W Saint Anne Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850413 beds, 2 baths, 1,759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,959 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $247,990
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 066 - Roosevelt Elementary District, Elementary School \ Ed & Verma Pastor, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Pane Wndws, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cesar Chavez, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Ed & Verma Pastor, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Avenue, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ EA, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85041
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,759 sqft
- Parcel #: 10585635
- Zillow Home ID: 71605376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3235 W Saint Anne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Laveen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 118.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Phoenix, and 537.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,759 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 2004
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3239 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$157K32.52,040
- 3234 W Apollo Rd Phoenix, AZ$196K----3,182
- 3307 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$148K321,759
- 3238 W Apollo Rd Phoenix, AZ$164K422,452
- 3232 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$158K332,452
- 3308 W Apollo Rd Phoenix, AZ$155K332,040
- 3236 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$157K----2,040
- 3228 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$147K432,001
- 3311 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$139K321,192
- 3306 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$157K4--2,040
- 3312 W Apollo Rd Phoenix, AZ$144K----1,759
- 6616 S 32nd Ln Phoenix, AZ$136K----1,759
- 6612 S 32nd Ln Phoenix, AZ$166K22.51,192
- 3310 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$153K322,040
- 6620 S 32nd Ln Phoenix, AZ$146K332,040
- 6608 S 32nd Ln Phoenix, AZ$141K----1,759
- 3315 W Saint Anne Ave Phoenix, AZ$146K321,770
- 6624 S 32nd Ln Phoenix, AZ$138K321,337
- 3316 W Apollo Rd Phoenix, AZ$159K332,001
- 6702 S 32nd Ln Phoenix, AZ$143K----1,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.