3235 Washington St, Boston, MA 0213011 beds, 4 baths, 3,418 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $277,500
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,418 sqft
- Parcel #: W:11 P:02034 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59188298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3235 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 237.9% higher than in Boston, and 27.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
- 3239 Washington St Boston, MA$556K633,221
- 3231 Washington St Boston, MA$388K722,746
- 3243 Washington St Boston, MA$491K623,075
- 3227 Washington St Boston, MA$631K1033,200
- 3213 Washington St Boston, MA$219KStudio--650
- 9 Haverford St Boston, MA$552K522,556
- 7 Haverford St Boston, MA$519K322,556
- 3223 Washington St Boston, MA$593K1243,043
- 5 Haverford St Boston, MA$680K934,020
- 9 Cornwall St Boston, MA$550K833,051
- 3238 Washington St APT 2 Jamaica Plain, MA$328K311,000
- 21 Haverford St Boston, MA$680K643,315
- 3219 Washington St Boston, MA$545K62.53,450
- 11 Cornwall St Boston, MA$356K31.51,584
- 3238 Washington St Boston, MA$649K833,963
- 3240 Washington St Boston, MA$634K833,870
- 3236 Washington St Boston, MA$690K754,099
- 3215 Washington St Boston, MA$541K623,180
- 2 Peter Parley Rd Boston, MA$498K522,789
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292