This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1996
- All time views: 527
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $102,000
- Approx SqFt Range: 000 - 1
- Approx SqFt Range: 1
- Approx SqFt Range: 200
- Apx Lot Size Range: 1 - 7
- Apx Lot Size Range: 500
- Assoc Rules/Info: Other (See Remarks)
- Assoc Rules/Info: Pets OK (See Rmrks)
- Assoc Rules/Info: Rental OK (See Rmks)
- Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq): Monthly
- Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N: Y
- Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq): Monthly
- Association & Fees: HOA Y/N: Y
- Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N: N
- Association Fee Incl: Common Area Maint
- Association Fee Incl: Exterior Mnt of Unit
- Association Fee Incl: Front Yard Maint
- Association Fee Incl: Garbage Collection
- Association Fee Incl: Pest Control
- Association Fee Incl: Roof Repair
- Association Fee Incl: Roof Replacement
- Association Fee Incl: Sewer
- Association Fee Incl: Street Maint
- Association Fee Incl: Water
- Basement Description: None
- Building Style: Clustered
- Clubhouse/Rec Room
- Community Pool Htd
- Community Spa Htd
- Const - Finish: Painted
- Const - Finish: Stucco
- Construction: Block
- Construction: Frame - Wood
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Dining Area: Other (See Remarks)
- Dwelling Type: Apartment Style/Flat
- Elem School Dist #: 028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- Elementary School: Monte Vista
- Covered Patio(s)
- Fencing: Block
- Fireplace: Other (See Remarks)
- Flooring: Other
- Heating: Electric Heat
- Heating: Other (See Remarks)
- High School: Desert Vista
- High School Dist #: 213 - Tempe Union High School District
- Horses: N
- Jr. High School: Kyrene Altadena
- Built-in Microwave
- Range/Oven Elec
- Landscaping: Auto Timer H2O Back
- Landscaping: Desert Front
- Landscaping: Yrd Wtring Sys Back
- Laundry: Dryer Included
- Laundry: Washer Included
- Master Bathroom: Full Bth Master Bdrm
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Assigned Parking
- Pool - Private: No Pool
- Property Type: A
- Roofing: All Tile
- Services: City Services
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Source Apx Lot SqFt: County Assessor
- Source of SqFt: County Assessor
- Spa: None
- Special Listing Cond: N/A
- Tax Municipality: Phoenix
- Technology: Cable TV Avail
- Technology: HighSpd Intrnt Aval
- Type: ER
- Unit Style: All on One Level
- Unit Style: Ground Level
- Unit Style: Neighbor Above
- Utilities: SRP
- Water: City Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,019 sqft
- Parcel #: 30818140
- Zillow Home ID: 68960510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $89-168K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Ahwatukee Foothills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ahwatukee Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.