3236 Shingler Ter, Deltona, FL 327383 beds, 2 baths, 1,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $98,500
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 813043720220
- Zillow Home ID: 47982167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3236 Shingler Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32738 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 87.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% less than in Deltona, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32738 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Deltona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32738 home values.
- 3244 Shingler Ter Deltona, FL$90K321,504
- 3234 Shingler Ter Deltona, FL$85K321,152
- 1632 Roble Ln Deltona, FL$115K322,970
- 3228 Shingler Ter Deltona, FL$122K421,688
- 1620 Roble Ln Deltona, FL$109K421,731
- 3235 Shingler Ter Deltona, FL--------
- 1638 Roble Ln Deltona, FL$91K321,353
- 3260 Sky St Deltona, FL$83K321,443
- 3227 Shingler Ter Deltona, FL$181K442,746
- 1623 Roble Ln Deltona, FL$116K321,688
- 3220 Shingler Ter Deltona, FL$143K321,672
- 3264 Sky St Deltona, FL$115K321,701
- 1629 Roble Ln Deltona, FL$63K321,172
- 1614 Roble Ln Deltona, FL$83K321,195
- 3252 Sky St Deltona, FL$136K422,201
- 3251 Shingler Ter Deltona, FL$181K42.52,208
- 3252 Sky St Deltona, FL$148K422,201
- 3219 Shingler Ter Deltona, FL$84K321,521
- 3268 Sky St Deltona, FL$100K321,122
- 1635 Roble Ln Deltona, FL$75K321,318
Nearby Schools in Deltona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.